DORMANT COMPANY PACKAGE
KJ ADVISORY PTE LTD
We are an accounting firm company
providing taxation services
KJ Advisory is one of the leading accounting firms in Singapore. We are a team of professionals offering a wide range of accounting and tax support to small and medium enterprises. We offer personal & corporate tax services at reasonable prices.
KJ Advisory’s custom built corporate tax plans and tax advisory services are designed to assist your company achieve maximised tax efficiency. You can be at ease from tax burden and instead, focus on your company operations so as to remain competitive within your respective industry.
Our designed tax planning and financial accounting professionals will help you have your mind at ease during filing season while maximising your tax incentives and benefits.
KJ Advisory has provided our expertise to many companies , including local and international to satisfy mandatory compliance and maximise tax savings. We make sure that every single piece of information that concerns your company in relation to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) shall be accounted for. We take good pointers to every freshly announced tax policies by Singapore Government’s so that your company does not miss out.
Our tax services include:
- Submitting Form C / Form C-S for Tax filing to IRAS
- Corporate tax computation and submission
- Annual Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) to IRAS
- As your tax agent, attend to queries raised by IRAS
- Monitoring deadlines and time bars
- Prompt clients to provide information and documents in time
We worked hard, we save smart. Talk to our tax experts now.
Income tax rates in Singapore is dependent on an individual's tax residency status i.e. resident and non-resident. Income tax in Singapore is assessed on preceding-year.
- Income tax rates for resident taxpayers are progressive
- Taxed on the income earned in Singapore No capital gains taxed i.e. gains from the sale of a property, shares and financial instruments in Singapore. Unless an individual buys and sells property with a profit-seeking motive, subject to a few criteria, may be taxable.
- Payouts from insurance policies are also not taxable as they are capital receipts. Gains from Sale of Shares and Financial Instruments are not taxable
- Various reliefs are available as deductions for individuals, i.e. donations, rental expenses as so forth
- Income tax rates for non-resident differs between taxes on employment and taxes on director’s fee, consultation fee, and so forth. These rates are subject to changes.
Income derived by a Singapore tax resident company from foreign persons or companies may be subject to tax in that foreign jurisdiction. Under the Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs) or Limited Treaties may provide tax breaks (e.g. tax exemptions and lower withholding tax rates) to tax residents of Singapore on income derived from their jurisdictions.
Certification of Residence (COR) certifies that a company is a tax resident of Singapore, i.e. the control and management of its business is exercised in Singapore. With this certificate, submission of same to the respective foreign authority act as official declaration. This allow company to claim tax benefits under the DTAs or Limited Treaties that Singapore concluded with foreign jurisdictions.
We can help you with COR Application at only $250.
Withholding tax is imposed by IRAS for certain payments made to non-resident company or individual in Singapore. The payer is required to withhold a defined percentage of that amount for payment to IRAS as withholding tax. Tax rates varies accordingly to the nature of such payment.
These specified payments includes income sourced in Singapore and are made to company is either a tax resident or a non-resident of Singapore. In Singapore, the tax residency of a company is determined by the place in which the business is controlled and managed.
We will evaluate your payment on its nature for withholding tax purposes. Why pay more? Our assistance for withholding tax form submission is only $250/submission.
Stamp duty is a tax on documents relating to immovable properties, stocks or shares.
For transfer of shares in private companies, the following has to be determined:
- The Net Asset Value (NAV) of the company
- Latest statement of accounts of the company
It is the responsibility of the employer of foreign employees whom plans to leave Singapore for more than three months to file Form IR21. Form IR21 is a tax clearance to IRAS where employers to notify IRAS at least one month prior to foreign employees’ departure, withhold all monies due to such employee for tax clearance purposes. This is applicable to all work pass holders, not limiting to Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holders.
If tax clearance is required for your employee, you must file the Form IR21 at least one month before:
- The employee ceases to work for you in Singapore;
- The employee starts an overseas posting; or
- The employee leaves Singapore for any period exceeding three months.
Our services fees for filing of Form IR21 for your employee tax clearance purposes is only $50 nett.
"Great people to work with, sincere and dedicated professionals who take pride in their work. They have the can-do attitude and always act in the best interest of the customer. Won't go wrong if you choose them to handle your accounting matters."
"Very professional and knowledgeable accountant. Knows everything in and out. Highly recommend...!!!"
"Jasmine is great, quick response, polite and most importantly solved my problems for me. She is able to answer all my queries. I will definitely look for her again in future. I will recommend her service to anyone who needs it. Thank you Jasmine."
"Jasmine is fast in terms of quick replies and providing the services. Good accountant to deal with and is really nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend others and will deal again in the future!"
Our professional team specialized in Incorporation, Accounting, Tax, Secretarial and other Business services in Singapore. We are ready to answer your questions about incorporating or managing your business in Singapore. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries. We aim to provide the best service in town. Talk to us today to work out a system that meets your business needs!
We are available anytime:
- Call us/ Whatsapp : +65 87008034
- Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KJAdvisoryOnline
- Twitter : @KjLtd